downloading photos

hawker67 06:56 04 Nov 2007

i am having difficulties sending photos from my digital camera to my pc..all i used to do was connect the camera to the pc and then click on import pictures which would auto happen..now when i connect them when the window appears to click on import it is blank..what can i do or have my kids moved the program somehow..please help

FatboySlim71 08:30 04 Nov 2007

The easiest way I have found to transfer pictures from my digital camera, is to purchase a card reader, basically with this, you remove the card out of the camera and insert it into the card reader. I purchased the below card reader to replace my Sandisc card reader which for some reason wouldn't read my new Sandisc memory card? I can highly recommend the below card reader, it works flawlessly.

You will need to determine what type of memory card you have, but the chances of the below card reader not been compatible with you card type are VERY SLIM, as the below card reader takes all card types that I know of.

I THINK YOU WILL DEFINITELY FIND IT MUCH EASIER WITH A CARD READER!

I have used the below shop several times and their service and prices are 1ST rate.

click here

mymate 10:17 04 Nov 2007

You could always try this program

click here

Plug your camera into the computer and see if Picasa finds the pictures from your camera .

FatboySlim71 is right you need a card reader. If you look on the internet there are some really cheap ones about .

hawker67 03:46 05 Nov 2007

im still having trouble with my photos..after searching my com...there is a c , d , e drive but no device(camera)is present..all my cords seem ok so i need a little more help,,i never used a card reader before so i dont think that has anything to do with the problem... it always used to be an auto process!!!!i apologise too for putting this in my response section

Bagsey 10:23 05 Nov 2007

If you have a fair idea when this trouble started and are using XP then I suggest that you do a system restore to a time before the problem started. There is a good chance that that will clear your problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?