Downloading movieclips to pc problems?

Cooter 18:03 23 Jan 2004

hi all. Just bought a canon ixus 400 digital camera, all goood fun and easy to use for photos. However after filming a short movie clip and viewing it on the digicam then the problems start. I download as usual to pc and it plays through windows media at 5 or 6 times the normal speed which, while being quite funny at first, now the novelty is wearing off! Any ideas? It plays fine on the cams lcd screen as well as my tv set, but my pc or windows media has decided it doesnt like it! thanx in advance.

whatsupdoc 18:05 23 Jan 2004

i just looked at my media player9 and it has the option of speeding up or slowing down the speed.
is this option on on your media player.

Cooter 18:12 23 Jan 2004

cheers for the comment whatsupdoc but that speed option is to adjust from the normal speed that it should already be playing at. And because my clips are playing so fast anyway this option is useless.

Cooter 18:14 23 Jan 2004

and now yet more problems!! now my hp printer card slot isnt reading CF cards. Keeps showing error on the card on the printer? may have to start another thread on this i think.

Cooter 17:38 25 Jan 2004

the problem of the card slot has now been solved thanks to a chopstick and torch bending one of the card pins back into place! however i am still confued as to why my movie cam clips are playing so damm fast!?!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?