downloading from itunes

chrissy1 22:21 07 Nov 2006
Answered

when i download music,no problems,but recently downloaded music frm one particular artist,but when i burn to cd will only take 8 tracks,why is this?dont have any problems with other tracks just frm this one artist and track lengths just same as any others..usually get around 19 tracks burned onto cd usually.

JaßîsFaß ˜ 13:42 08 Nov 2006

It may not be the number of tracks, what is the total play time and total memory?

chrissy1 21:31 08 Nov 2006

each track around 3mins long...cd..80mins.thats why i dont understand it..8 tracks is,nt much is it?no probs with other stuff burned.

chrissy1 01:51 10 Nov 2006
Answer

downloaded songs frm a french artist..couldnt burn morte than 8 songs..decided to go thru her log in and got limewire..start4ed again..when trying to download a window came up first saying'no licence found do u want to carry on downloading?'...so i did..then went into limewire library..sent songs to my download docs,then to itunes library and playlist..burned cd..no probs took 20 songs...Dont ask me how or why..it worked..but then it begs the question..why did i not get these windows thru my login?..downloaded,no prob,went to my docs downloads automatically..but after that wld only burn 8 tracks?!!!! Anything to with this licence thing?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Is this the future of VR and AR?

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment regarder le Bureau des Légendes en ligne ?