Download a tv series

andy625 20:24 14 Dec 2006

I am trying to find somewhere to download a U.S. tv series called Everwood, the latest of which (series 4)hasn't been shown over here yet. I have tried looking on various torrent sites, but can't find the series I am after.

I have found various sites where you can pay around £17 for unlimited tv and movie downloads. Can anyone recommend any of these sites? I realise that there may be an issue with copyright etc, but I wanted to download the series and suprise someone for xmas.

Can anyone help me??

birdface 20:35 14 Dec 2006

tRY THIS ONEclick here reccomended by Splodge.

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:35 14 Dec 2006

' have found various sites where you can pay around £17 for unlimited tv and movie downloads. Can anyone recommend any of these sites?'...all they give you is a link to Limewire or such. They have a torrent programme which is usually Limewire with a different skin.

'I realise that there may be an issue with copyright...therfore you should know not to ask here.

G

andy625 11:11 15 Dec 2006

Thanks buteman. I'll try that from my prison cell when I'm arrested!

birdface 11:42 15 Dec 2006

Its free, Whats the matter with it,

birdface 11:53 15 Dec 2006

Had a quick read could not find anything wrong with it,and it tells you that it gives you a free licence,But you have got to be over 18 yrs,

andy625 12:12 15 Dec 2006

Sorry buteman, the site you recommend looks good. I'll try it out when I get home.

I was refering to Gandalfs comment telling me I am a truly bad person for even considering looking at something and breaching copyright! Whats the difference between downloading it to watch, and videoing it off the tv to watch!?!?!?

brundle 12:18 15 Dec 2006

The site is legal; it is just for broadcasting stations to your PC, lots to choose from but you can't actually download anything AFAIK

Stuartli 12:18 15 Dec 2006

See:

click here (US broadband users can watch full episode of ABC series for free)

click here

click here

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?