Download programs - E-mule, Bittorrent, Bitlord et

Guady 09:25 13 Jun 2008

Can anyone give me any advice on how to use these programs? I have tried downloading and installing both e-mule and Bitlord but in neither case did they install correctly. Do I have to disable the Firewall, or make other changes before trying to install?
I am trying to get hold of a copy of Michel Thomas Advanced Spanish - to see if it is any good before purchase and understand that I should be able to do this via one of these programs. But, so far no luck! Any help would be much appreciated - as this is something totally new to me.

Marko797 09:29 13 Jun 2008

illegal download/pirate type of p2p programmes? If they are not sure this is the right place for such a question...

Taff™ 09:32 13 Jun 2008

I`m afraid you are on dangerous territory. Unless you can obtain a legal demo of this product you are asking someone to break the forum rules.

'Cracks' or copyright infringement - we do not permit the posting of information that will enable other people to use pirated software or to evade the copyright laws. Please do not post trial numbers or CD keys, or links to sites that contain illegal material of any nature, or links to other sites that offer such information. Do not ask other forum members to provide you with help or information that will enable you to illegally obtain copyright- protected material, or to circumvent product registration or activation requirements, or to bypass a computer’s password protection.

Taff™ 09:35 13 Jun 2008

Having said that click here and get the free trial. You won`t put yourself at risk from viruses by using the programmes you mention.

Guady 12:46 13 Jun 2008

As far as I understand here in Spain - where I live - there has been a test case through the courts and it was decided that it was not illegal. Obviously, there would be problem in the UK, etc and, if I lived there, I wouldn't be asking about it. No doubt, in due course, things will change here - but until this happens, people appear to be making use of the Spanish legal interpretation.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?