download music to pc and burn to cd

bobbyalec 20:30 08 Mar 2011

Hi, and thanks in advance for help received.

I have come across various pieces of music I like and would love to have them on CD to listen to at home or in the car.

Can someone tell me in detail how to download on to PC and then burn to CD. I know it is probably straightforward but I just haven't a clue!

Thanks again

bobbyalec

Audio~~Chip 22:34 08 Mar 2011

are they online or on your computer already

eedcam 22:36 08 Mar 2011

Is this music you are going to purchase if so it might have some protection that might prevent thatbut apart from that its purely a case of
downloading it to your PC and something like windows media player to burn it to cd as an audio cd. It will most likely be in Mp3 format but the programme should convert and burn.let us know what you are getting and what you have for burning

Muergo 16:26 10 Mar 2011

The easiest burning program Ihave used is Ashampoo. the free version works very well, they will nag you incessantly to spend a tenner on uprgrading to the latest but as others on this Helproom have said it has very few extras over the free edition.

Streaming/ dowloading audio you might find "Audacity" useful.

I, personally don't have an ethical problem with what might be "illegal" downloads from say, "Spotify" as I only make one copy for personal use , in the car for example, you won't have trouble unless you start selling lots of copies.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?