Download GPS Point of Interest files

armstrongpiper 15:01 09 May 2009

I have a Navman N60i into which I want to load POI files from a site 'Campingcar-infos'. I have the files in 'My Documents', but Windows doesn't recognise the format (.asc ) and Navman wants them in .CSV. What software/programme do I need to be able to convert from one format to another?
Any assistance gratefully received.

Neil

GANDALF <|:-)> 15:18 09 May 2009

click here should help.

G

armstrongpiper 17:19 09 May 2009

Thanks for that link. I have downloaded the programme and am struggling to get it to do what I want. It seems to convert files to the format I want but when I look for them in the destination folder, there's something different there which dosen't contain the original information which was in the .asc files. Have you used POI converter, and have you any tips for iots operation, please? Gandale

Neil

armstrongpiper 17:19 09 May 2009

Thanks for that link. I have downloaded the programme and am struggling to get it to do what I want. It seems to convert files to the format I want but when I look for them in the destination folder, there's something different there which dosen't contain the original information which was in the .asc files. Have you used POI converter, and have you any tips for its operation, please? Gandale

Neil

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Comment afficher des fichiers cachés sur Mac ?