DOWNLOAD OF ANONYMIZER 2005

heribierto 21:58 29 Mar 2005

I have donwloaded Anonymizer 2005 on 18th March and it doesnt work. I have failed to get any advice from anonmizer technical support to get it running.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN - WITHOUT GOING THROUGH BILLING AND PAYING 70 DOLLARS AGAIN.

It appears that the first download did not work properly because it should have put the programs automatically on my computer' status bar' and 'explorer bar' but it did not

Yoda Knight 09:57 30 Mar 2005

uninstall and re-install it

heribierto 16:13 30 Mar 2005

That would be ok if I were not faced with the box which requires all details, including credit card, and it is regarded as a NEW ORDER.

TomJerry 16:36 30 Mar 2005

many ISPs have banned the use of this kind of software in case they can not trace some illegal net activities

so maybe your ISP does not work with this kind of software

TomJerry 16:38 30 Mar 2005

checked its web site, it only lists $29.99

heribierto 19:04 30 Mar 2005

I do not think Wanadoo ban these programs.

There are two programs (1) Anonymizer 2005 and (2) Anonymizer Anti Spy Ware

Technical support give me a web site which tells me to input my address and password. I do that and I get a box telling me that either the address or password is invalid - a load of nonsense.
They say In order to download your software, you would go to

click here

and go to member login. Enter your username and password, and then on the right side of the next page, click on my downloads. This will have your software and registration keys, so that you can download your software

JonnyTub 19:49 30 Mar 2005
  heribierto 20:51 30 Mar 2005

my previous question got no-where either

JonnyTub 20:58 30 Mar 2005

get a refund and look elsewhere

heribierto 22:57 30 Mar 2005

I have asked

(1) for a refund or

(2) the programs on a cd or

(3) answers to solve the problem

but no joy !!!!!!!!!!

How does one get a refund from USA after paying by credit card in UK they have already debited my card??????

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?