down load drivers

Boblee 18:15 08 Dec 2009

Hi
I have a Dell Inspiron 5100 and I installed a new hard drive and XP. I am trying to download Ethernet, Audio, PCI Modem Serial bus USB and Video Controllers drivers. I went on the Dell website and found the download for all of them, but having problems understanding the download process.
I can’t download on my laptop because the Ethernet drivers are not installed, so I am trying to download on anther laptop to a CD then install drivers to the Dell. SO, is there other websites I can go to or CAN SOMEONE PLEASE explain how to download these drives, HELP PLEASE
Thanks

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:24 08 Dec 2009

Select the file and click to down load, when the download box appears select save.

You can then decide where to save the file' you cannot save direct to CD so save to a folder on your hard drive.

when you have downloaded ALL the drivers to the folder then use your burning software to baurn the files to a CD.

GaT7 19:30 08 Dec 2009

This was my recent experience when trying to download Dell drivers:

Click on the 'Add to download list' link for the ones you need, then click on Download button (top-right). It will first install a 'download manager', then download the files to a folder you specify. G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

11 best portfolio websites for designers and artists

Office for Mac buying guide: Price, Office 2017 rumours & new features

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?