up down up down up down

jeez 01:20 26 May 2003

Can't PCA sort this site out, without passing the buck, It's such a shame it's so unreliable lately!

Gandalph 01:32 26 May 2003

Yep! I've been having problems since I logged on at 01'08. I've just been reading through a posting and it has taken me about four minutes to get back to the Helproom home page.

Mango Grummit 09:09 26 May 2003

All sites have problems from time to time. We should be grateful this one doesn't have too many!!!

jeez 17:13 26 May 2003

mango grummit - yes, but most professional sites get it sorted fast, not just hope it goes away, which it hasn't.

-pops- 17:19 26 May 2003

Don't forget it's a bank holiday - a lot of people aren't at work, including, I would imagine, a lot of IT staff.

woodchip 17:22 26 May 2003

And I thought it was my comp Dial-up connection, it's doing my head in

jeez 17:23 26 May 2003

This problem started earlier in the week. But I don't want to turn this into a debate. I will click resolved and let this one die.

powerless 17:31 26 May 2003

FE posted yesterday saying it is a Router switching problem, the PCA side of things are perfectly ok.

Quiller. 17:31 26 May 2003

I have to go with Mango Grummit and -pops- on this. We should be grateful that the site is problem free 99.9% of the time.

It is, after all, a free site. I, like most, buy the magazine every month but the site is accessible to those who do not. We cannot expect the F.E. or the server technicians to be on call 24 hours a day.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?