Double images on games

User-C0F126F5-9621-482E-9EF0A1FEADEC1C8D 13:46 04 Mar 2003

I an having a problem with some of my games when I get into the game play I am getting a double image on the monitor I have changed graphic settings, uninstaled the games then re-instaled the games to no avail I also have recently upgraded to direct X 9 and it still has not helped any ideas on how to solve my problem would be appreciated. I also have second minor problem I have refitted my origanal hard drive to my machine but I can't get it regognised in my computer when it is opened it works fine on it's own I know it should be renamed but when I use it to boot up the computer I cant rename it. That command is ghosted can you help me with this as well.

powerless 13:54 04 Mar 2003

Are you using a TFT Monitor?

The monitor I am useing is the one I got with my origanal machine when I bought it from Dixons I am not to sure what type it is.

After asking a computer repair man the question about double image he sugested that I uninstall the last upgrade for the Nvidia board this seems to have solved the problem the other problem has been solved too I had forgotten to tell the system about the drive in The Bios. Thanks for all your responses.

I am looking for a game called Shivers 2 and I am wondering if any one Knows if there is a shop in DunDee where I might get a copy of it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?