Don't know What Title to Put

woodchip 22:17 07 Dec 2004

I am On my XP comp now, Just got a Problem on Win98 Comp.
The E key is starting Explorer without pressing the Windows key. What could be the problem? It's like it's been programmed to fire up Explorer like a shortcut. So I cannot post to threads on that Comp. I have not been making any changes., Just suddenly happened

VoG II 22:18 07 Dec 2004

Windows key is stuck, woodchip.

john-232317 22:23 07 Dec 2004

would have done ;-))

woodchip 22:25 07 Dec 2004

No not that, It was the first thing that I thought had happened. But what I have just done, is Shut every thing down and turned computer of. Restarted and it seems OK. I will leave open a short while to see how it goes. I have never had anything like that. The keyboard as got Media keys and Internet keys but I have not loaded the drivers for it. they are only loaded on my XP comp

Graham ® 22:28 07 Dec 2004

dadyassa is close! Sticky keys has been invoked in Control Panel, accessibility options.

Djohn 22:31 07 Dec 2004

No strawberry jam though! Graham ® ;o)

woodchip 22:38 07 Dec 2004

It seems OK now as I have just reconnected with My win98se comp. But what I do get also, is in the Post Response box, the mouse curser vanishes but I can still type. Just that I cannot see where I am until I press a key. Could this be related, it does not happen all the time, just now and again

woodchip 22:49 07 Dec 2004

Am going to tick this as the first problem seems to have go away.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?