dont have driver cd for my motherboard how can i..

soullight 21:32 19 Jun 2006

Ok i got a WinFast K7NCR18G-Pro motherboard but no cd with the drivers for the onboard sound and ethernet port and everything else. Is there a site where i can get a simple download of the driver/s. i tried google had a couple come up, 1 didnt do anything another just lead me all around the site with no download button. i really need these drivers, please anyone.
thanks

wolfie3000 21:35 19 Jun 2006

I think this is what your after.

click here

polish 21:36 19 Jun 2006

have you tried then leadtek website under downloads for your motherboard

woodchip 21:38 19 Jun 2006

Drivers are hear click here you have to agree to terms

woodchip 21:40 19 Jun 2006

It's in the right hand list under Motherboard

soullight 22:01 19 Jun 2006

ok ive tried them, the first is not it. woodchip one i did but i get lost with it, its got different stuff like bios, utilitys and other bits. Im really not sure what to download and its says the bios stuff is patchs and what not. Is it really this hard, motherboard cds ive had before just install and thats that, why cant i just get that of the net. well thanks anyway

woodchip 22:04 19 Jun 2006

You do not need BIOS ones but can download all others

soullight 22:08 19 Jun 2006

well i downloaded the lan one, does it make any sence, no lol damn this is silly. know what bugs me the most i did all this once already and had it all but i had to reinstall windows and forget to keep a copy of the drivers. yes im a muppet.

woodchip 22:09 19 Jun 2006

You need to get all the Drivers and load them all

soullight 22:28 19 Jun 2006

yessssss i got it, cheers woodchip, thankyou. :)

woodchip 22:29 19 Jun 2006

Glad to help. Going to bed in a mo. it's not easy at 70

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?