"Done..But with Errors on Page"

jakimo 18:59 13 Dec 2010

In the bottom left hand corner each time I click on any PCA thread, This will correct if I 'refresh' the page,any ideas why this is happening?

mooly 19:13 13 Dec 2010

Loads of sites come up with that... just tried what you say regarding refresh and exactly same for me. As soon as I do anything such as type this it's back...

Vista IE8 PCA running in "compatability view".

Be interesting to see what everyone things though.

mooly 19:17 13 Dec 2010

In fact I find that as soon as I hover the cursor over anything such as a link etc then that too changes the message from "done" to "errors on page".
Many sites are OK though... is it a script error somewhere ?

birdface 20:15 13 Dec 2010

It happens mainly on the PCA site you get it on a few other sites but not as bad.
Ive had it for a few months leading to slow Browsing and opening pages.
I use WOT and noticed an update for it So removed the old version and downloaded the new version and my problems have gone.
Well maybe not gone completely but a lot better than what it was,
I was just wondering if I downloaded the Firefox version by mistake.
I also disabled all of my add-ons including WOT on a couple of occasions and it was not till I removed it completely did I notice the big difference.
I am using W/7 so possibly the version was not compatible with W/7.
Anyhow worth removing it just to see if it makes any difference to you then install the latest update.

birdface 20:26 13 Dec 2010

This was my old thread plus I posted elsewhere but never got a fix for it until I removed WOT.

click here

birdface 20:28 13 Dec 2010

If you double click the warning icon it will open up and tell you what the problem is.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone