Does anyone suffer from blackouts or fits.

Noels 14:55 09 May 2007

I don't but I find the flashing Pop Ups either side of these pages very annoying and could see that they could cause some people to have fits.
I'm being quite serious because this is why the BBC always say that there will be flash from cameras being shown on these shots as some people are subject to epilectic fits if they see flashing lights etc.
Some years ago as the older members of this forum will remember there was on outcry against Pop Ups,
Popping up here there and everywhere. It seems as though these complaints are now ignored.

FE?

Regards

Noels

Regards

Noels

MAJ 15:07 09 May 2007

Flashing pop ups?? Which flashing pop ups?? Do a search on how to get rid of them, Noels.

GANDALF <|:-)> 15:09 09 May 2007

Nonsense IMHO.

G

Mad Mick 15:25 09 May 2007

No. My blackouts are drink related!!

Kate B 15:27 09 May 2007

Install Firefox click here and these extensions click here click here
click here and you will never see another advert again, flashing or otherwise.

sunny staines 15:43 09 May 2007

i have mentioned this ad a few days ago but the web editor has failed to sort it out, perhaps the FE missed it. i suffer bad migraine with my lupus disorder and the severe flashing sets of my migraines i have to move part of the web page of screen to hide the ad otherwise its heavy dose of opiate pain killers and several hours of pain and time off work. hope someone from PCA sorts it this time round.

Kate B 15:52 09 May 2007

No need for the melodrama - follow my advice in the post above.

MAJ 15:52 09 May 2007

Ya don't need to install a whole new browser to stop pop ups, just install a new Hosts file. click here

Noels 16:22 09 May 2007

To all contributers and others I thought we have been members of this caring forum for many years. No need for smart Alick remarks. I see on the right hand side of this site flashing Ads which could be a problem to anyone with epilepsy.

Noels

Noels 16:24 09 May 2007

Not getting at you!
Just others

Noels

Noels 16:26 09 May 2007

FE If you have Many thanks.
If not please try
Regards

Noel

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone