Does anybody use Incredimail?

fireball XL5 20:54 08 May 2003

i have been looking at this mail programe
from a cover disc,and would like to try it out.
in the license agreement it says depending on
location there may be long distance connection
charges how does that effect us here in the uk
also is it free to use without registration.

any help please.

colberly 21:34 08 May 2003

I don't use incredimail since it's not compatible with AOL, but I have a couple of friends who do and I'm sure it costs nothing to use. Have a look her and you can also see a demo.
click here

Bagsey 21:39 08 May 2003

I use it very occasionally. Its use usually means sending arty clarty emails with inflated file sizes so I dont often use it as I find it annoying to wait 5 minutes for email to download only to find that it is a two liner with lots of rubbish as a background. Its Ok, BUT.

Bagsey 21:39 08 May 2003

Sorry I should have said that the basic program is free.

lindyloo4 21:58 08 May 2003

I use it all the time. No problems. If you decide to download it and yes it is free, you will probably use the animations quite a lot to begin with. You'll then get fed up and just use the letter backgrounds. They are very pleasing to the eye of the reader (especially if you select one that means something to them) and don't take a long time to download.

rins36 22:27 08 May 2003

I use incredimail all the time, dont use the animations but use the letter backgrounds most of the time

lovelylel 22:30 08 May 2003

I also use Incredimail all the time, but am careful to whom I send the backgrounds as they do pump up the file size. Still, it's fun to look at and the animations are great, and apparantly it may be better than Outlook as virus writers don't target it - so I've read somewhere :-)

BeeWee 22:54 08 May 2003

it's a really fun email programme to use. you can put your own pics as backgrounds, you can send short audio messages or you can use it as a very basic email prog. try it and have some fun...you can always press the uninstall button if you dislike it

fireball XL5 23:22 08 May 2003

Thanks for replys.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?