Do you want to know a Windows Secret?

Muergo 13:54 21 Jul 2011

This is not an advert for "Windows Secrets" (oh yes it is) but a strong recommendation for this weekly newsletter published by a dozen well qualified Microsoft connected people. I was spurred on to post this by the several useful items in this weeks edition, it comes over Wednesday nights.

The majority of the content is free but I have subscribed for several years to get the extra "paid for" content, you pay what you can afford or consider it to be worth, I send ten dollars a year, that's about the minimum I think.

I would like to hear what you think of it, it does not in any way impinge on this forum, you can't ask questions.

TonyV 14:35 21 Jul 2011

What/where is it!!

Muergo 14:52 21 Jul 2011

I don't know how to put a link in these messages or I would, but just Google Windows Secrets and it's top of the list.

n47. 15:11 21 Jul 2011

Psst Muergo want to know a secret!!!

To post a link, copy the url from the address bar and paste it in the reply.

like this

http://www.techadvisor.co.uk/forums/1/helproom/4062237/do-you-want-to-know-a-windows-secret/

birdface 15:26 21 Jul 2011
  ACOLYTE 16:40 21 Jul 2011

Although this is a nice website,many of the so called secrets/fixes can be found by simply using google free of charge.

ronalddonald 16:41 21 Jul 2011

Psst want to another secret check out you tube to speed up your computer, make it safer, speed up Firefox, speed up your operating system , build your own computer and many many secrets about almost everything you can think off muergo. Hence may be you can learn how do a link or two

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?