Do you use TalkTalk -Tiscali Webmail?.

spuds 18:45 08 Oct 2013
Answered

Use you do, can you please confirm if you are having problems getting your email.

I have been unable to gain entry to my TalkTalk/Tiscali email account for two days now, and TT seems to be of the opinion there is nothing wrong. So just wanted to check?.

spuds 18:46 08 Oct 2013

"Use you do" ??

bumpkin 20:19 08 Oct 2013

Interesting spuds, I use TalkTalk and have also been having the same thing for last 2 days. I use Thunderbird for Email but it just would not work at all in Win7 but fine using XP. Don't know if this is relevant to your prob but thought I would mention it. I was going to post here myself but now seem to have sorted it or it has sorted itself.

alB* 20:19 08 Oct 2013

No problems for me spuds ...alB

bumpkin 20:47 08 Oct 2013

Did you get a baloon message bottom RH of screen something about the server but goes before you have a chance to read it.

spuds 22:27 08 Oct 2013
Answer

Thanks guys, the problem seems to have been cured. I am now getting email through.

I was in touch with TalkTalk and they said everything was fine and no problems or fault reports with service. But then again, they have said that in similar events?.

Will green tick this, and thanks again.

spuds 11:43 10 Oct 2013

There's stormy weather ahead. Had a couple of B/B disconnections yesterday evening, phone line okay. Both about 5 minute durations. Apparently there are no outside service issues?.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?