Do you have a High Def Camcorder?.

nerawan 20:58 27 Dec 2009

Hi. More than a year ago I bought a panasonic High Def Camcorder and left in a long trip. I used a 4 gyga memory card and then transfer to a DVD using nero.but then I haven't seen then because of different problems. My computer could be a litle old (pentium 4- 500 Mb memory) but this week I tried in a computer store with a sony (4 gygas memory and blu ray disc) and it run very slow apart that to play each scene I have to click again. Also I bought a LG blu ray player 9in the box it says it plays AVCHd format but it refuses to open the files and plays.
My question for people who own a sililar camcorder is. What is the secret to watch these DVDs smoothly and without having to click on each file to see that scene.

LAPTOPBABE 22:40 27 Dec 2009

We have a hi def camcorder, but all we do is take the footage and use a program to change the type of file so that it will play in hi def on the laptop.We do this with a program called AVS VIDEO CONVERTER, it takes a while but is worth it, have no problems playing it, it's not free but worth the money. Your computer has to be capable of palying hi def I think, the ram in yours is very low for these days, you need to upgrade it. Hope this helps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?