Do some threads not allow responses?

pj123 16:54 20 Jul 2003

I seem to be having a problem posting a response to this thread. click here
Every other thread I have posted a response to works fine, except this one. Every time I click on post response I get "Error Ocurred, You have accessed this page incorrectly etc...."

I have finally sent the response by email direct to the poster, but that means it is not there for everyone else to see.

graham√ 17:35 20 Jul 2003

I've just posted Test on it.

Magik ®© 17:42 20 Jul 2003

ok from here.......

pj123 18:03 20 Jul 2003

To graham√ and Magik ®©. Yes I can see your tests. So it must be me then. I will try another response. Thanks.

jazzypop 19:02 20 Jul 2003

You are not alone. Both VoG and I have had this problem (and probably others too).

I have found that one particular thread would only accept a response if I broke it down into single lines - anything larger would result in a 'page not found' error.

Another thread would not let me post anything at all for a few hours - then suddenly, after a few others had made postings to that thread, it became 'unlocked' for me, and I could post a multi-paragraph message without difficulty.

I sent several messages to the moderator, but have had no acknowledgement or explanation, so like you, I am still puzzled.

powerless 19:07 20 Jul 2003

Hmm...

Maybe contact moderator isnt working either?

hoverman 19:08 20 Jul 2003

It has also happened to me on the odd occasion with the error message you refer to.

pj123 11:23 21 Jul 2003

To All. Tried the same response to the same thread this morning and all seems to be OK now.
Thanks for your responses. Ticked.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone