dll problem

tsaebsnasop 18:21 04 May 2008

i recieve error message about kuckxdwb.dll which i couldnt find downloads in the internet. please help me..

emman

johnnyrocker 18:32 04 May 2008

what error message is it?

johnny

tsaebsnasop 18:38 04 May 2008

error which says: "Error loading C:\WINDOWS\system32\kuckxdwb.dll" i dont have any idea to fixed this.

Kingfisher 20:00 04 May 2008

have a look in msconfig if it is there untick it and reboot, find msconfig by going to start>run> type msconfig press enter, this will show a screen with several tabs its called the system configuration utility. now clcik on startup tab and look for a file ending in kuckxdwb.dll if you find it untick box then leave it on selective startup, apply changes, then restart when computer reboots you will get a message about system configuration has changed or something similiar, just tick box that says "dont show this message again" if that dll is not present in sfc then suggest a full virus and spyware scan, good luck

FatboySlim71 20:49 04 May 2008

You could have a look on here and see if it is possible to download & replace the original one.

click here

tsaebsnasop 21:18 04 May 2008

i did wat Kingfisher's have told me and the error message no longer appear this time, thanks for that.. but now i have one problem left, my desktop as well as my taskbar(start menu bar) suddenly disappear and appear. it is very annoying you know.

emman

brundle 21:21 04 May 2008

as KingFisher said, "a full virus and spyware scan". Just deleting a file isn't enough. Randomly named .dll files like the one you found are often a sign of infection.

brundle 21:24 04 May 2008

Superantispyware click here" or Spywaredoctor from the Googlepack recommended click here
(you dont have to install any of the other stuff that comes with it)

tsaebsnasop 00:01 05 May 2008

thanks a lot brundle.. its seem impoving now.. i think its resolved now.. ill observed this guys!

thanks to:
johnnyrocker
Kingfisher
FatboySlim71

and specially to -- brundle

thanks to all!!

emman

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?