dll files

john1000 21:38 08 May 2004

i have burnt some dll files onto a disk if i run the disk on xp they show up but on windows 98 they dont any ideas thanks

stalion 21:51 08 May 2004

can not answer your problem but you can download any dll's you need click here

john1000 22:00 08 May 2004

thats what i have done downloaded them on laptop running xp burnt them to disk but 98 will not display them for some reason

Gongoozler 22:01 08 May 2004

On Windows 98, Windows Explorer, click View - Folder Options - View. Click on Hidden Files - Show all files, and untick "Hide file extensions for known file types".

john1000 22:13 08 May 2004

i will explain what i have done i have installed a programme in xp that works fine if i go into c/programme files and that folder all the dll files are there if i install it on 98 it installs ok but when i run it it says a dll file cannot be found if i check in c/programme files and the folder they are not displayed and they are not in c/windows/system or 32 its as if windows is hiding them so this is why i think its not working so i burnt the dll files on to cd to put them in manualy but of course they dont show up on the cd hope that makes sence

john1000 22:18 08 May 2004

thanks worked a now can see dlls and prog is working great thanks much apprecited i will sleep tonight lol

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?