display drivers

bassist69 10:40 11 Oct 2006

hi there,

does anyone know where i can download the drivers for the display properties? I have recently had to reboot my PC from scratch so at the moment I cannot put the screen resolution above 640 x 480 or above 16bit ????

also since i rebooted i have to use the number 2 button with shift to get the @ sign? anybody got any ideas???

cheers

Totally-braindead 10:54 11 Oct 2006

Second part, you have the keyboard set to US rather than UK goto control panel, regional and language options and change it to UK.

Regarding the first question, you need to identify what graphics card you have then get the relevant drivers and install them. I presume you don't have a graphics card driver disk. Try SIW and see if it identifies what you have click here

Eric10 11:05 11 Oct 2006

Another program to help identify your graphics card is Belarc Advisor click here then go to the maufacturer's website for drivers or post back here with the relevant information.

For your keyboard problem follow Totally-braindead's instructions but don't forget to check on ALL the tabs and especially the Details button on the Laguages tab as this is sometimes overlooked. It's also worth removing US English while you are in there so that it can't revert back.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse draws on iconic heritage for a fresh brand identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans ├ęchec ?