diskeeper hi can someone help

chippy+ 15:42 28 Jan 2007

hi can someone help diskeeper has lost the green/white stripes for reserved system space the space is there but the sripes are missing ? diskeeper reports disc healthy any ideas how to get the stripes back i have tried reinstalling but it is just the same i don't know if this will do harm or if it makes any difference to performance i have never seen this happen before
thanks Chippy

ACOLYTE 15:46 28 Jan 2007

I dont think it would make any difference,its just a graphic disply in diskeeper,the files will still be there.

anskyber 16:08 28 Jan 2007

It happens on some systems for some reason. The implications are zero, you can forget about it.

chippy+ 16:32 28 Jan 2007

Hi ACOLYTE and anskyber
just for the record i was reading a post about registry mechanic and shortcut faults in system restore the writer seamed to think fixing these faults corrupted system restore so to try and fix diskeeper and check my restore points i tried to restore my system to a previous point but it failed i cleared all restore points used frag shield on diskeeper restarted system restore then diskeeper and all is well with the display stripes
thanks for your help Chippy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone