Disillusioned on movies.

davyjenks 16:02 28 Jul 2006

Are there any websites where you can get proper movies (We're talking The theif of Baghdad and such) For a reasonable price legally? All I hear are horror stories. I want to be able to burn to dvd, thanks in advance for any help.
Also, my new pc has a digita tv card but where do I plug the co-axial? there's no socket?

Belatucadrus 16:42 28 Jul 2006

click here
click here
click here
click here

There may be more legal ones, but I'm not sure. DVD has a long way to go before it catches up with legal music downloads.

davyjenks 17:16 28 Jul 2006

Thanks for the input Bela. I'll investigate those links.
What does anybody think about the tv (lack of) problem.
jenks

Belatucadrus 17:50 28 Jul 2006

What card is it ?

davyjenks 14:03 29 Jul 2006

Sorry Bela, I don't know. Perhaps I should be in the Absolutely Beginers section, ah well. Thanks any ways.
jenks.

DieSse 15:07 29 Jul 2006

*digita tv card but where do I plug the co-axial? there's no socket?*

If it doesn't have a co-ax socket - it could be a satellite digital tuner - these use F-connecors on the cable from the dish - which are threaded.

Do you know what type of digital signal it's for - Sat or Terrestrial?

pj123 15:12 29 Jul 2006

Could it be only a TV out card and not a TV in?

davyjenks 16:04 29 Jul 2006

I believe it's a terrestrial digital card, forgive my ignorance, but what does an F-connector look like? Is it more of a slot? with screws either side?
jenks

sean-278262 16:08 29 Jul 2006

click here is worth a look if you are into older material. Also lots of videos on google video. click here just get the player and they will be saved to your PCs my docs folder and play just like any avi file.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?