disgo lite

rien 14:45 02 Jan 2006

I have disgo lite 256MB USB 2.0 pen drive which has suddenly packed up
OS is winxp

The USB port does not recognise the disgo so I cannot erase or format. I presume the gadget is now corrupted. Can this be repaired or is a new one the answer?

Brezza 16:25 02 Jan 2006

Best thing to do would be to try it in a friends/family members PC to see if it works on thiers, if it does then it maby that your USB port is the problem.

If it still doesnt work on another PC then its a pretty safe bet that the pen drive is damaged/broken.

I Dont know if they can be repaired but to be honest buying another one would be the easier quiest way, try this one click here its only about £20 and twice the size of your current one. If it is possible to repair it then i would probably imagine that its gonna be more then £20.

rien 21:13 02 Jan 2006

Thanks for your quick reply. I have already tried this gadget on two other computers with the same result. I am now certain it has died on me though why I do not know. Looks like a new one is needed so I shall look at the site you have suggested

VoG II 21:15 02 Jan 2006

Check the little switch (if it has one) first click here

Sidetrax 21:18 02 Jan 2006

Thats funny, the same thing happend to me today.

Ive tried using it on two other computers and uninstall/reinstall the drivers and still nothing.

Ade_1 21:20 02 Jan 2006

I do hope it doesnt do the same with mine! How long have you guys had yours?

Sidetrax 21:22 02 Jan 2006

Well, mines a Disgo lite 512, and ive had for bout a month now. Hope yours doesn't pack in =-/

Ade_1 21:34 02 Jan 2006

same here i onyl gto it at christmas!

Ade_1 21:36 02 Jan 2006

when i said same here i ment the usb packing in sorry if it came across wrong way

Sidetrax 21:37 02 Jan 2006

Oh well, looks like a visit to PCWorld again

rien 14:51 06 Jan 2006

more info about the disgo lite 256MB USB pen drive. I contacted support on the Disgo web page about the problem. After a few simple tests it was decided the device had gone seriously wrong. There is a two year gaurantee and I have just returned the device to their Irish office for a replacement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?