Disappearing Progam!

maljosie 21:34 12 Jun 2009

I recently requested the help (successfully) of the forum to resolve a problem I had in registering the program 'Advanced Windows Care Pro',which I had installed from the cover disc of PCAdvisor AUG2009.My problem was resolved when I was advised to uninstall the 'free' version present on my hard drive before putting in the 'activation code' to register the 'Pro' version.Since then,everything on the program has worked fine,until a couple of days ago,when the program 'uninstalled' itself,informing me that 'Advanced Windows Care Pro' will be uninstalled before 'AdvancedSystemCareFree'(the free version),is installed! This has happened twice now,and both times I have simply re-installed the 'Pro' version,using the cover disc. However,I have since loaned the disc to a friend,(telling him how good the program is for his PC),so I cannot re-install it using this method at the moment.The 'free' version has been off my hard drive since I was advised to un-install it.Please help,if you can. Thank You.
Maljosie

Terminus90 22:10 12 Jun 2009

get the disk back off your freind seems to be the answer!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: UAL Central Saint Martins

MacBook Pro 15-inch (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?