Disabling Norton 360
* Start Norton 360.
* In the Norton 360 main window, in the upper-right corner, click Tasks & Settings.
* In the Tasks & Settings window, on the right, click Change Advanced Settings.
* In the Advanced Settings window, click Virus & Spyware Protection Settings.
* In the Automatic Protection Settings tab, uncheck Turn on Auto-Protect, and then click Apply.
* Under "How long would you like to disable Auto-Protect for?" select Until I turn it back on, and then click OK.
* Click Firewall Protection Settings.
* Under Firewall, click Off.
* Click Apply.
* Under "How long should the firewall remain turned off?" select Until I turn back on, and then click OK.
* Click Close