Disabled video card, possible bigger motherboard issue?

Dkolsen7 04:30 22 Oct 2014

first my PC specs so that there is no confusion: Motherboard: Biostar Hi-Fi A88W 3D

GFX: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 2GB

CPU: AMD A8-5600K Trinity Quad-Core 3.6 Ghz

PSU: 630W Rosewill RG630

RAM: 4GB

So I wanted to switch my PC from using my video card to integrated graphics for a brief period of time (in hindsight it was totally pointless) and upon switching the setting to change the priority of graphics in my BIOS and saving it, my monitor immediately stopped working when connected via DVI (it's a VGA cable with a DVI adapter that was connected to my GPU.) after attempting to connect it to my motherboard in every possible manner (VGA, DVI, tried my TV via HDMI) with both the gfx card in and out of the pci port. Now I cannot get my monitor to display on my PC at all. I've tried resetting the BIOS by multiple methods including removing the battery, resetting the jumpers, etc. and nothing so far has allowed me to view anything with my monitor. Are there any suggestions you guys have for me? I just got this PC very recently (got it running about 3 days ago)

I'd appreciate any suggestions you may have, If I left out any information that is important please let me know. Thanks in advance!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017