Disabled sign

  Brock100 19:16 07 Feb 2005

Hi all I am designing a poster for work and need the disabled access sign (the one of a stylised person in a wheelchair)and cannot find it on my PC does any one know if it is in MS works word anywere or will I have to find it on the net
Thanks in advance

  Jackcoms 19:20 07 Feb 2005

I'm using Word 2002 and it's in the Clipart gallery.

  Brock100 19:33 07 Feb 2005

thanks Jackcoms I should have thought of that

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Android Oreo News: Release Date & New Features

Best Photo Editing Software for iPad

iMac 21.5-inch (2017) review

Comparatif : quelle est la meilleure batterie externe 2017 ?