digital camera video to pc

Steve-1622344 19:34 01 Oct 2010

Does anybody know why when I import videos from my kodak easyshare camera to my pc they always fall apart at 1min 47secs. Buffering and out of sync and yet play fine on the camera itself.Help please

Have you tried importing from the memory card?

I should probably qualify that: Use a card reader and not the camera.

NewestRoyWidd1 23:13 01 Oct 2010

Videos taken with My Fuji S1900 do exactly the same thing;As undyer has suggested,always use a card reader to import videos and images from your camera to pc.Almost every camera forum seems to tell owners never to use the cameras own software no matter what the make,but to use a reader.

Once transferred into a folder from the card,then it should be just a case of using your preferred media player to watch them.

Noldi 10:37 02 Oct 2010

My Sony camera I transfer with USB cable to computer. I would have thought this is using the camera as card reader. I’m not familiar with the Kodak easy share system, but do you have a USB cable that can be used to connect camera to computer?. I think for a Wi-Fi download you should keep the file size less than 15 MB, make video recordings shorter than 30 seconds. anything longer then you need to use card reader / USB cable.

Noldi

Steve-1622344 18:18 04 Oct 2010

Thanks for all your help.Used a usb cable and solved the problem.Thanks again :o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?