digital camera interface

  LEGRAND 20:01 20 Feb 2004

My daughter has lost the camera interface cable for her Jenoptik digital camera.Does anyone know if all cables are universal and if so any ideas where to get a replacement.Thanks in advance.

  anchor 20:22 20 Feb 2004

I have no idea what cable you might need for your daughters camera.

However, Jenoptic cameras agents in the UK are:

Rosanne House
Welwyn Garden City

Phone: 0 87 01 - 69 99 90
Fax: 0 87 01 - 69 99 91
mailto: [email protected]

  john-232317 20:24 20 Feb 2004

All the digi camera makes i have seen have different cable connectors, so i reakon you will need a jenoptic one.

Try google search for supplier.

  LEGRAND 21:04 20 Feb 2004

Thank you my friends will follow your advice and if no joy will invest in a smartcard reader

  anchor 08:29 21 Feb 2004

I think a card reader would be your best choice anyway. They are now quite inexpensive, (possibly even less than a genuine replacement cable), and readily available.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?