digital camera

User-6754B9DB-4B3F-4825-9A7138AD24C2BFDA 20:08 08 Jun 2003

i have lost my cd rom for my camera and my comp can not find the folder or drivers can any one tell me how i can download the drivers form the net my camera is a fugifilm finpix digital A201 i have been trying for 5 days to find some help but im still hiting a brick wall

critic-al 20:15 08 Jun 2003
  critic-al 20:17 08 Jun 2003

or directly click here

monkeyshine 20:19 08 Jun 2003

Or, just use a card reader, it's simpler.

eccomputers 20:20 08 Jun 2003

easy...
click here click here
Select service centre
select download (top right)
select download drivers for cameras
select download (top right)
select earlier models
your model a201 will be in the list, click on it

There you go

u say to use the card reader how do i do that

LastChip 21:16 08 Jun 2003

First, check your computer has a USB port (a sort of small rectangular socket, normally at the back of the machine).

If so, just buy a card reader, load the drivers (software that comes with it) and plug the reader into the port.

It will now appear in Windows as an additional drive.

Now take the card from your camera, place it in the reader, and you can transfer or view the files directly from the "drive". You may also save the files to a folder on your hard drive and delete the files on your card, in order to use the card again. It;'s a much simpler (imho) system than linking the camera directly to the machine.

LastChip 21:47 08 Jun 2003

"That sounds a lot more like my thing only one more thing do u know how much it will be to bye one and do i buy from a comp shop or the camera shop sorry that was two lol"

The answer is either! For an example click here and you will see they cost from about £5.00p + shipping.

You may prefer to go into a local camera or computer shop, and see what you are buying, but expect to pay a little more for the privilege.

thanks to all for there help

hssutton 22:17 08 Jun 2003

Lidl
Appear to have a very good bargain this week. should be in the shop on thursday

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?