digital camera

toga 19:36 22 Feb 2003

hi I have a concord eye-Q 3x optical zoom digital camera. I changed the battery today and everything was working fine until I downloaded some photos, and then deleted the originals from the camera (using photoImpression).

now I can't save any photos I take as I keep getting an error message as follows: "menory full" although there are no images stored, followed by "assertion failed svsettings.c line: 174".

I have e-mailed the company but was wondering if anyone knew what the problem is?

Cordy13 19:43 22 Feb 2003

I believe I read somewhere, while browsing, that deleting images via the computer can lead to the storage medium (Card) experiencing problems when you next use it. I think the solution was to reformat the Card while in the camera, NOT via the PC. Sorry can't be more specific.

'oppy 20:29 22 Feb 2003

toga, I would do as cordy13 says, reformat while in the camera.I had something similar with my little fuji finepix some time ago, couldnt understand what was happening so I reformatted the disk in camera and was ok after that.

Stuartli 21:18 22 Feb 2003

I've always deleted pix from the camera itself (Minolta Dimage E203) and, touch wood, have had no problems.

By the way, is the Eye-Q any good? I was thinking of getting one a while back before I spotted the Minolta at £200 (the Eye-Q was £149 - now down to a third of that price!)

It appeared to have a rather nifty viewfinder.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?