Devolo dlan 200av mini linking problems...

jordboi11 16:14 27 Oct 2011

I've had this problem for a few days now, it's bugging me. I bought the Devolo Dlan 200 AVmini last May since I was encountering continuous wireless problems. The two Devolo devices have worked perfectly fine from May 2011 when I bought them up to October 2011 and the devices aren't faulty since I have tested the devices in other rooms in the house and they have worked fine. The Devolo adapters connect to each other via the power grid and transfer internet data through the power grid, however my device seems to have stopped doing so. I have many electrical devices in my room, so I'm not sure if this would affect or impair the transmission of data between the two Dlan devices, so the problem is the Dlan device works in every other room of the house but mine, it has worked in the room before, so I don't see why it shouldn't work now? I have also tried alternative plug sockets in my room but that also hasn't worked, it says the Devolo Dlan can transmit data from up to 1000ft, since my room is probably the furthest I considered this but this is definitely not the problem. I have tried literally everything to try and get the two adapters to link up again but I simply just cannot do it, I am now absolutely clueless to what the problem could be because they work in every room but the one room I want it in. Sometimes it will just randomly work and the Link/act light will come on which means that the Dlan devices are both linked with each other and start transmitting internet data between them. Just a quick brief of the problem... Devolo Dlan 200 AVmini has worked for a few months now Devolo Dlan adapters cannot find each other to transmit data between the two Dlan link/act light will not come on to symbolise the connection between the two Dlan adapters.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?