desktop - position of boxes

  Magic VI 14:49 12 Apr 2004

Every time I load up i use Folder lock which leaves a snall window in the middle of the desktop. Each time I click and drag the window out of the way.
Is there any way I can make it go to a specific place on the desktop without me having to drag & drop?

  ade.h 22:37 12 Apr 2004


  Magic VI 06:47 13 Apr 2004

What does ^bump^ mean?

  Diodorus Siculus 08:05 13 Apr 2004

"bump" is a means used on this site for moving a posting up to the top because it has not been answered, or is of particular interest to people. Simply "bumping" the thread up a little.

Can't answer your query, though.

  ade.h 18:48 13 Apr 2004

Me neither. Hence the bump.

  fuzzyone 18:54 13 Apr 2004

Magic VI,

when you have your icons in place, right click on open desktop and tick off Align to grid.

  VoG II 18:56 13 Apr 2004

Is it click here ?

If so there is an e-mail address at the bottom of the page.

If it isn't that one, can you post a link to the website please.

  Magic VI 19:02 13 Apr 2004

Yes , that is the Folder Lock web site. Great piece of software for security.
I still need to know how to move the Folder lock window to another place on the screen.
is it possible within Regedit?

  VoG II 19:07 13 Apr 2004

Well, I suggest that you mail them via the link. If anybody knows, they should.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?