Dell XPS M1710

Dell Customer 00:33 03 Jan 2007

Hi can anyone help? I have a problem with the wireless connection it disconnects after a few minutes, I have a belkin router.

I have been trying to get help from Dell since the 1st December, they sent me a driver update disc on 21st December it did not resolve the problem?

I have hardly had any use of this computer I have paid for next day business on site help for 4 years, but I cannot get it?

I will reject the computer as not fit for the purpose I purchased it for if I cannot fix it myself after spending £1650 its poor customer service I have spend hours and days before christmas on the telephone and still got the problem.

Help anyone else had this problem and Dell installed it! and Dell erased everything by mistake from my old laptop so I have a lot of faith in this company!

I speak to the person who is trying to fix the problem every day! Dell can have it back before I throw it back, its useless.

recap 10:45 03 Jan 2007

This may not be the fault of the Dell machine but the Belkin Router. Have you checked that the Router is functioning correctly, especially the DHCP settings?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?