dell webcam central

ganesh naik 07:59 19 Mar 2015

integrated webcam driver cannot be installed failed.also when i open dell webcam central error please plug in a supported device.any help could be appreciated.

xania 08:56 19 Mar 2015

It would help to know the model of your laptop and how old it is. Most likely, this would be a river problem. Have you checked Device Manager?

ganesh naik 10:01 19 Mar 2015

yes i have checked in device manager xania

ganesh naik 10:02 19 Mar 2015

yes i have checked in device manager but it shows a !this mark

xania 10:17 19 Mar 2015

This means the driver is faulty. You will need to fix this problem. There are two ways to do this. Attempt each in order.

1. Select the item in device manager and delete it. Then reboot your computer and let Windows re-install the driver (this will occur without any action on your part). Now try the webcam and see if the problem has been resolved. If not try 2.

2. Ensure that you have your laptop install DVD to hand. If not, go to the Dell website and download the Webcam driver for your Laptop. Now open Control Panel and (Viewing by category) select the look for any item which mentions your Webcam a double click to delete. Check that all similar are removed, then reboot your computer and run the driver re-install program.

ganesh naik 11:00 20 Mar 2015

can you tell me which drivers are essential for the dell webcam central to run.also i tried your steps and still did not work.xania

lotvic 16:19 20 Mar 2015

Go to the Dell support website and put in your model details or your Service Tag letters&numbers and download the drivers. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?