Dell Laptop parts

  Bike-it 14:29 18 Sep 2010

I have a Dell Studio 1737 laptop and the little rubber feet at the bottom of it have been lost, anyone know where i can get replacements, or a part number so i can contact dell for replacements.

  gengiscant 14:52 18 Sep 2010
  Bike-it 15:13 18 Sep 2010

Thanks, but they don't have any to suit.

  gengiscant 17:08 18 Sep 2010
  Bike-it 17:53 18 Sep 2010

Again nothing to suit.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?