Deleted e-mails from Hotmail.com, help me please..

Antonio Machado 16:04 07 Jul 2010

I work with Hotmail and I lost a few important e-mails in the past two weeks and I do really need them now.

I even have one of those special Hotmail account for which you pay $ 20.00 every year so you can send hundreds of e-mails every day to your friends and contacts

I sent those e-mails to my self, precisely to be sure I have them at hand at all times, it is to say I sent them from [email protected] to [email protected] but I accidentally deleted them.

Can they be retrieved by any chance ?

Please help me, I will give you the rest of my life to you, I promise :((( Antonio.

tullie 16:15 07 Jul 2010

Cant help,but curious as to the account that you pay for,i have never noticed any restriction sending emails free.

Chris Webster 16:24 07 Jul 2010

Quote,

Free (basic with ads in: interface, inside emails, msn IM services. text ads added to the signature of every outgoing email; these are removed for paying members)
$19.95 yearly

northumbria61 16:28 07 Jul 2010

I know of no way to get your messages (or any contacts) back once they have been permanently deleted from HotMail. Whether it's you deleting them accidentally, or HotMail clearing the account for lack of use, permanent is permanent. The messages are gone.

AND read further from Leo's answers click here

northumbria61 16:31 07 Jul 2010

There is a SMALL chance but it won't be easy - click here

lotvic 18:08 07 Jul 2010

If you sent them to yourself there should be a copy of them in your 'SENT' folder unless you deleted them in there as well as in your 'INBOX'

Sea Urchin 19:59 07 Jul 2010

..... and also for 5 or 6 days they will remain in your Deleted folder - unless of course you also cleared that

Sea Urchin 20:02 07 Jul 2010

..... and if that is your correct email address you printed then you may soon have some other problems in the spamming department.

northumbria61 22:56 07 Jul 2010

lotvic - as Antonio Machado said "I sent them from elave*****@hotmail.com to elave*****@hotmail.com but I accidentally deleted them " I read that as having deleted the "Sent" one's - in fact from the tone of the Post it appears that everything has been deleted.

Sea Urchin 23:27 07 Jul 2010

..... but if you "accidentally" delete emails you want to have to hand at all times would you delete not once - not twice - but three times from different folders. A fairly big accident. But only Antonio can tell us.

northumbria61 16:48 08 Jul 2010

Sea Urchin - appears that way ! How it's been done I would really like to know. I stopped using Hotmail many moons ago.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires