delete files from sony NWZ A816

roon 15:32 21 Jan 2008

Please bear with me 1st time to a forum! I have a sony mp3 which connects to sony connect, but have bought my daughter one which uses windows media, I connected it up & it took every track & photo from the pc. With mine I know how to delete but this just says how to put track to sync list, then delete but that just deletes the list not the track from the player even tho it's connected?! I have changed setting to sync manually but still no joy it's driving me mad.
Thanks, Lottie.

McD 15:58 21 Jan 2008

Lottie try here:
click here
Expand Step 3, and scroll down to "create playlist" There is an option there (on how) to delete tracks.

lottied 16:09 21 Jan 2008

Thanks, madams home from school now so will try again when she's not around. If no joy will be back for more help! Lottie.

lottied 13:01 22 Jan 2008

Hi, quick update, I ended up ringing Sony, girl there did not know, it's not on the online tutorials or q&a sections,or even in the download manual. She asked her supervisor & here we go - you click on start menu, my computer, the device you want & you can then go into everything on the walkman, right click the song/photo & delete manually there!! Now why culdn't they include that info in the manual?

Thanks McD for your help.

Lottie.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?