Deezer music web site

tonyq 10:15 17 Oct 2008

Hi all,
playing music using the "Deezer" music on demand web site click here, the songs used to play one after each other, now I have to select each one to play. I have tried looking in the help files but they are all in French.

pj123 12:22 17 Oct 2008

Don't know what sort of music you are in to but this is the site I use.

Give it a try.

click here

tonyq 18:10 17 Oct 2008

Thanks pj123 for the suggestion,I would like to stay with Deezer if possible,if only I could find out why I can't play the songs continuous any more. I have never had any bother before doing this.

esbe 23:44 19 Oct 2008

I also use Deezer & have noticed the same thing.

Have a look here
click here

cheers

pj123 15:37 20 Oct 2008

Very strange. I thought I had posted a response to this thread earlier today. But it doesn't seem to be here.

I have just given Deezer a try and it seems that you have to make a Playlist and add the tracks to it that you want to play. They then play continuously. Alternatively, click on the Album field and then play.

tonyq 18:40 20 Oct 2008

pj123 it appears that you are correct re: make a play list or use the album field. You used to be able to have continuous play from the search option. I now presume this as been done away with.

Thank you all for your help/advice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?