Decent bimages wanted to Buy

RussB74 14:41 03 Aug 2008

Hello all
Not a technical question I`m afraid, but of interest to me.
I`m trying to build up a decent collection of good quality images, Scenery, Landscapes, Trains, Planes and anything else of interest except People.
I can`t download anything (Only on dialup) so if anyone knows of a place where they sell decent DVDs of still images of this sort of thing I would be very grateful for the address.

Many Thanks
Russell

Jak_1 15:01 03 Aug 2008

As a freelance photographer what you need to find is an image library that has 'Royalty Free' images. Any other would be for single use only. For high quality pictures the price is not going to be cheap. You have to remember the time effort and expertise that goes into getting those sort of images in the first place. They are usually taken on profesional equipment and quite rightly the photographer would have wanted a good price for the image library to buy the picture copyright outright.

RussB74 15:22 03 Aug 2008

Jak_1

Many thanks for your answer, I am not looking for something for nothing, but there are plenty of images out there that are Royalty Free and that I would be quite willing to pay for, I just don`t know any addresses and thought that someone on this forum might be able to point me in the right direction.

Jak_1 15:31 03 Aug 2008

Have a look here:

click here=

Technotiger 18:41 03 Aug 2008

Or here ...... click here

Technotiger 18:48 03 Aug 2008

Also from click here photos, mostly taken by my son, voted Sports Photographer of the Year 2008, in a Spanish sports magazine.

RussB74 08:16 04 Aug 2008

Jac_1 & Technotiger

Very many thanks for your suggestions, I should be able to get what I want from one of them.
I will close this thread now, Thanks Again

Regards

Russell

RussB74 08:17 04 Aug 2008

Resolved

Technotiger 08:35 04 Aug 2008

Thanks for your feedback - good luck with your search.

Technotiger 08:36 04 Aug 2008

Don't forget to Green-tick Resolved!

RussB74 11:08 04 Aug 2008

Resolved again, dodgy tick I think..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?