data protection

chippy+ 18:46 13 Jan 2007

hi i installed ms office then amessage came up about having ms products and would i like to protect them i said yes and a program seems to have been installed a notice came up when i tried to install my kodak easyshare about data protection and ended the setup can anyone tell me how to uninstall this thanks Chippy

Jackcoms 19:01 13 Jan 2007

"would i like to protect them"

Protect them from what?

Where did this "message" come from?

What program have you now installed?

More info needed about what you've installed before we can advice how to un-install

chippy+ 19:25 13 Jan 2007

hi Jackcoms
i found out what it is i had tried to install my kodak easyshare but it kept quiting at setup i also tried through the net but could not get an answer but if you go to system properties advanced settings data exexecution prevention it is called depit is supposed to stopdamage against viruses and securitythreats unknown to myself my new motherboard supports this but it seems to stop soms ligit programs (kodak easyshare ) i tried my disc and wafter 2 days i 've got it installedthanks for your reply
Chippy

chippy+ 19:25 13 Jan 2007

hi Jackcoms
i found out what it is i had tried to install my kodak easyshare but it kept quiting at setup i also tried through the net but could not get an answer but if you go to system properties advanced settings data exexecution prevention it is called depit is supposed to stopdamage against viruses and securitythreats unknown to myself my new motherboard supports this but it seems to stop soms ligit programs (kodak easyshare ) i tried my disc and wafter 2 days i 've got it installedthanks for your reply
Chippy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?