Crucial & ASRock Motherboards

Beas-Knees 20:13 28 Sep 2003

Crucial don't appear to have ASRock M/Boards listed and therefore i aren't sure which memory to order. Does anyone know the reason why ASRock is not listed or are they listed under a different heading.

Djohn 20:55 28 Sep 2003

Is it a Gateway PC, or is the correct spelling asroc?

MAJ 20:59 28 Sep 2003

Try under Asus, Beas-Knees.

Beas-Knees 21:03 28 Sep 2003

No ASRock is the motherboard manufacture,Look here click here I have used a few different boards to make systems up and like to use crucial for both memory and graphics cards but find it strange that there isn't a listing on there,Why ???.

Beas-Knees 21:04 28 Sep 2003

Not listed under Asus

Djohn 21:07 28 Sep 2003

Yes, sorry about that. I know there is a listing of asrock motherbords, but like you cannot find on the crucial site, but did find one for asroc! This is for a Gateway PC though.

Djohn 21:09 28 Sep 2003

Have tried all the sub catogories of boards at crucial, still can't find asrock. Stange as you say. Think you will need to e-mail them. j.

Beas-Knees 21:13 28 Sep 2003

Cheers Djohn,Will try that.

MAJ 21:20 28 Sep 2003

Do you know the model of motherboard, Beas-Knees, if not, try Aida, it should tell you. click here I thought Asrock was part of Asus, but I could be wrong on that (probably am).

MAJ 21:21 28 Sep 2003

Or as you're going to open the case anyway, take a look and see what type of memory is in there, or take a look for the model of motherboard.

Djohn 21:28 28 Sep 2003

Found this. Click on the model number of board and it will give full specs. and type of memory. j. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

This is what design agencies will look like in 2032

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache