creating a web site

stourry 21:57 22 Apr 2003

i raised a question before about web site I would like to create one as cheap as possible how can I make one is it easy where do i get info to do this
I would appreciate any help
ray
Thanking all in advance

Altair 22:22 22 Apr 2003

Get yourself a copy of Star Office, they have HTML documentation and if I can learn how to setup a web page in a couple of hours then you will no doubt.

ĀÕL иàťﻍŗ 22:30 22 Apr 2003

if you get a copy of ms front page it has wizards in it that you can set up any kind of website you like, after you have mastered that i would recommend dreamweaver in congunction with fireworks and flash for all your website needs. Or click here this is good if you dont want to buy all the software.

or click here for tips and stuff. I started to make mine a while ago and it is a very fun experience as well as a steep learning curve. But once you have started you will never look back.

Enjoy!

anchor 09:53 23 Apr 2003

Front Page Express is a cut-down version of Microsoft Front Page; it used to be given away free with Windows. It is not complicated to learn and use, and its interface will be familiar to most, and ideal to get you started.

I still have a copy on the server site I use. If you would like to download it, just send me a message by clicking on the yellow envelope next to my name.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?