Creating online survey

Blanc Glacier 19:28 01 Aug 2006

I was wondering if you could help me. I need to know how to create an online questionnaire?

Forum Editor 20:26 01 Aug 2006

Your web design software will have everything you need in the way of form components.

If you aren't sure how to start with a form, come back and we'll help. Don't forget to mention which software you're using to design your site.

ade.h 20:27 01 Aug 2006

And you'll need to write a PHP file to parse the results of the form into someting that you can receive.

phil 22:20 01 Aug 2006

There is this free one that can be useful for a simple survey.

click here

Blanc Glacier 10:08 02 Aug 2006

The thing is I have about 45 questions in total, so I don't think these free surveys offered online will be good enough for what I am after, plus you are normally restricted to how long you can use it etc.

I would rather create my own, either using MS Frontpage (i know if I do this, then I will have to enable FrontPage extensions on the server) or perhaps a better option of using a PHP file. However, how would I go around creating such file?

ade.h 14:26 02 Aug 2006

If you would like me to send you an example file that you can easily edit, I would be happy to do so. Just send me a message so that I have your email address.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: UAL Central Saint Martins

MacBook Pro 15-inch (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?