Creating DVDs for school nativity play

rickwoo 19:48 17 Dec 2010

I have volunteered to burn DVDs for my daughters nativity play. Unfortunately the video is in windows media format, so firstly i need to covert it to a format that will enable it to be played onto a normal DVD player and then create 150 copies. I have found a software package to do this, however it is taking a long time to copy each DVD. Does anyone have any ideas to quicken this process? I have to get all these done by Monday morning! As always grateful for your help. Rickwoo

lotvic 21:24 17 Dec 2010

Quickest way that I know is:
Save to your computers Harddrive an .iso of a known good DVD (one that you have tested plays ok on your TV) and then use that .iso to burn each of the other DVD's
Make sure you test one of the DVD's burnt from the .iso file to make sure they play ok.

eedcam 22:29 17 Dec 2010

As said create an Iso from a tested dvd I would suggest imgburn its free Just choose create image file from disc once you have done that choose write image file to disc choose how many copies then stand by to keep feeding ing the beast at your leisure.Should only take about 15mins per disc unless you want to risk a higher burn speed. If you go for imgburn when the site ioens scroll down to the second big block of info for the actual download
click here

Dragon_Heart 00:29 18 Dec 2010

150 by say 15+ mins per disc = a shade under 38 hours !!

No sleep for you this weekend.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?