creating a collage of photos

reddwarfcrew 22:21 07 Mar 2005

I have about 60 photo's (seperate jpegs) that I'd like to put into 1 jpeg so that all photos are one after the other in 3 rows of 20. Can this be done without manually creating a canvas and inserting each photo individually?

Thanks

Bingalau 22:32 07 Mar 2005

I am not sure what you mean exactly, but in the past I have put a lot of photo's on the one "Canvas is it?" by just making sure they are all the same size and dragging them in one at a time. You would have to work out before you start how big they would have to be to get them onto an A4 sheet. That's my size limit. I use Photoshop but I am no expert I just like messing around with photo's. If it doesn't work then delete and start again is my motto. I imagine other photo editing products would be just as good. No doubt someone will spot this who is really into photography and give you a better method than that anyway...All the best...Bingalau...

JaßîsFaß ˜ 22:35 07 Mar 2005

for printing or just for viewing on PC?

reddwarfcrew 22:39 07 Mar 2005

Its for printing. I'm putting all the pics and some vid onto a DVD and want to make the DVD cover as a collage of all the pics.

My Canon Photo Record software sort of does the job, except it puts border bewteen the pics and I don't want any spaces between them.

JaßîsFaß ˜ 22:42 07 Mar 2005

So do you just want them butted up edge to edge or actually create a collage where they overlap/merge?

reddwarfcrew 22:44 07 Mar 2005

just butted edge to edge

VoG II 22:52 07 Mar 2005
  JaßîsFaß ˜ 23:14 07 Mar 2005

I believe Firegraphic available as free to try download from click here.

It appears to hve good printing / arrangement options and from the shots on the page below looks like can arrange them edge to edge.

click here

john-232317 23:24 07 Mar 2005

Picasa 2 can do it for free.

JaßîsFaß ˜ 23:35 07 Mar 2005
  reddwarfcrew 23:50 07 Mar 2005

Picasa has done just the job I wanted.

Great!!!!!

Steve.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?