PC is 9months old, when purchased order sheet said CPU was 3.2 sempron, PC has been working without problem until I attempted to install a game and was told my CPU was just 1ghz and the game needed 1.4 to operate. This didnt seem right as games which needed more than 1.4 to operate had been working perfetly for months. A system analyser identified the processor as an AMD Athlon Xp though I was told processor was a 3.2 sempron when purchased. I have noticed the computer is slower than usual and this seemed to happen when the computer was moved when I moved house. Multiple spyware/virus scans with different programmes have found nothing and as an average PC user I am not sure what could have caused the problem.